- Complete and submit Request for AED and send to University Physician's Office. (You will be notified of result of committee approval process.)
- If notified of approval provide a P.O. to purchasing (Kathy Hanlin).
- Arrange for training with Kathy Hanlin.
- Current certification in American Red Cross CPR training and/or American Heart Association Heartsaver AED course is required for personnel who will use the AED with renewal as required to maintain certification. Information concerning certified training can be obtained through Risk Mangement.
- The entire department must receive emergency management training. Each department will be trained in combined response that includes help to the victim, crowd control, calling and watching for the EMS, and holding elevators or doors, etc.
Request for AED (PDF form)
AED Post-Incident Report (PDF form)
Questions? Contact call 353-9101