University Physician's Office has developed their Web site so that it conforms to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Recommendations ("Web standards").
"Web standards are intended to be a common base... a foundation for the World Wide Web so that browsers and other software understand the same basic vocabulary". Eric Meyer
- XHTML™ 1.0: The Extensible HyperText Markup Language
- Cascading Style Sheets, level 2
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
Web Standards Resources
- MSU Web Accessibility - Principles & Standards
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Standards Project
- The Web Standards Group
- Max Design - The benefits of Web Standards to your visitors, your clients and you!