Healthcare Professional Student Immunization Reporting Instructions

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that individuals participating in a medical or veterinary healthcare program receive specific vaccinations. At Michigan State University (MSU), all Healthcare Professional Students are required to have their vaccination records on file with the Office of the University Physician.

Healthcare Professional Students currently include those in the following majors:

  • Medical Laboratory Science
  • Human Medicine
  • Nursing
  • Osteopathic Medicine
  • Veterinary Medicine
  • Veterinary Nursing

These students can view their immunization status and print official documentation from the Veterinary and Healthcare Professional Student Database, found online at: during their time at MSU, and for up to two years after graduation. Most students find it helpful to have access to this information while moving between clinical rotations and into residency.

Please, do not submit records to college or department academic offices.

Records should be submitted to:

HCP Student Immunizations

Office of the University Physician

Olin Health Center

463 East Circle Drive, Room 123

East Lansing, MI 48824

Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Immunization Form

MLS Immunization Form


College of Human Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Nursing (CHM, COM, CON) Student Immunization Form

CHM, COM, CON Immunization Form


College of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Nursing (DVM and Vet Nurse) Student Immunization Form

DVM and Vet Nurse Immunization Form


TB Skin Test Reporting Form for Healthcare Professional Students

TB Skin Test Reporting Form


Veterinary and Healthcare Professional Student Database (HCP)

University Physician

View and track immunization/health monitoring compliance information for veterinary and healthcare professional students.

Visit Website