Skip navigation links

Healthcare Professional Student Immunizations

Healthcare Professional Student Immunization Reporting Instructions

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that individuals participating in a medical or veterinary healthcare program receive specific vaccinations. At Michigan State University (MSU), all Healthcare Professional Students are required to have their vaccination records on file with the Office of the University Physician. Healthcare Professional Students currently include those in the following majors:

  • Medical Laboratory Science
  • Human Medicine
  • Nursing
  • Osteopathic Medicine
  • Veterinary Medicine
  • Veterinary Nursing

These students can view their immunization status and print official documentation from the Veterinary and Healthcare Professional Student Database, found online at: during their time at MSU, and for up to two years after graduation. Most students find it helpful to have access to this information while moving between clinical rotations and into residency.

Please, do not submit records to college or department academic offices.

Records should be submitted to:

HCP Student Immunizations
Office of the University Physician
Olin Health Center
463 East Circle Drive, Room 123
East Lansing, MI 48824